PENCILLER & ILLUSTRATOR
Greg Tocchini was born in 1979, in São Paulo, Brazil. Since 2002 his work has been published internationally by companies such as Marvel and DC Comics (USA) and LeLombard (France). Greg was the artist on the mini-series The Last Days of The American Crime written by Rick Remender, with whom he recently co-created the science fiction series LOW, published by Image Comics. Greg’s independent label Dead Hamster Comics published his graphic novel Sequence Shot as well as works by several other Brazilian artists. Greg is also a sought after cover artist and concept artist, contributing on a variety of projects in comics and in other media.
– LOW (Image Comics)
– The Last Days of American Crime (Image Comics)
– Batman and Robin (DC Comics)
– Uncanny X-Force (Marvel Comics)
– 1602: A New World (Marvel Comics)
– Thor: Son of Asgard (Marvel Comics)